Osmose understands and appreciates the importance of diverse suppliers and is committed to pursuing business relationships with such enterprises through our supplier diversity program. The goal of this program is to promote the utilization and development of small and minority businesses both within our organization and industry. In 2020, Osmose spent over $24M with diverse suppliers and it is our ongoing mission to actively seek and offer minority and women owned businesses opportunities to work with us while, at the same time, expanding their own business.
For purposes of this program, Osmose defines a minority business as a for-profit enterprise physically located in the United States. We prefer to do business with diverse companies that hold recognizable certification, which helps ensure the integrity of our supplier diversity initiative. Certified diverse business entities (DBE) include:
- MBE - Minority-owned Business
- WBE - Woman-owned Business
- SDVO - Service Disabled Veteran-owned
- SBA - Certified Small Business
- SDB - Certified Small Disadvantaged Business
- HUBZone - Certified Historically Underutilized Business with Principal Office and 35% of Total Workforce in a HUBZone
We are dedicated to promoting meaningful participation by MWBEs in our course of business and invite you to contact us for additional information as we continue our efforts to identify opportunities that will expand our program.