Complete the form below to speak to an Osmose expert about your pole pulling and removal needs.
Double Wood Management
Many pole owners struggle with managing their double wood pole population. When a pole owner replaces a pole, all attachments (belonging to the pole owner as well as third parties) and equipment must be transferred to the new pole.
Why Should Double Wood Poles be Removed?
- Double poles and otherwise stranded poles create additional
safety concerns for workers and the general public
- They are unsightly and may cause unnecessary customer
- Some states have laws requiring pole removal within a certain
Osmose can help pole owners address these challenges by acting as a single-service provider to identify, manage, and reduce double wood pole backlog by:
- Identifying double wood and otherwise stranded pole conditions
that exist in the field and the status of pending transfers
- Coordinating transfer requests
- Coordinating construction, managing the pole removal process
- Construction invoicing and notification ticket closeout