Turnkey Management of Third Party Applications
There is increasing pressure on pole owners to respond quickly to regulatory agencies, applications for attachment, and other significant design initiatives. These challenges place a strain on pole owners to respond with the expertise required within prescribed timeframes, as well as third party applicants who may need to submit proper applications to gain approval to attach.
Pole Owner Challenges:
- Increasing focus on pole loading
- Permitting costs not always fully recovered
- Post-construction review not performed regularly
- Meeting FCC-mandated timeframes
- Dealing with increased demand from small cell/wireless requests
Benefits of a Turnkey Managed Program:
- Augment your current staff with experienced design engineers and technicians
- Provide fast, detailed, accurate analysis and work designs that support your current workflow
- Minimize risk through comprehensive pole loading to assess impact of new attachments
- Support individual components of your design processes or manage the entire process turnkey
To learn more, call your local Osmose professional. Not sure who your local professional is? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out.