Structural Analysis Software for Utility Poles
O-Calc Pro features an advanced user-interface and calculation tools that make it a highly accurate and productive application for performing comprehensive pole loading analyses for joint use, equipment or line upgrades, system hardening, and pole replacement. Users can model utility pole structures made of wood, steel, concrete and other types of poles and components, such as H-Frames.
O-Calc Pro Line Design
In O-Calc Pro Line Design, a line of utility structures can be modeled and analyzed together, drastically reducing the time it takes to model a set of distribution poles across the circuit.
O-Calc Pro users have the ability to create line designs, placing the structures according to real-world coordinates using standard geographic information systems (GIS) such as OpenStreet, Google Maps, or Bing Maps. Or, you can use your internal GIS mapping system using Shapefiles or GeoJSON.
Download the O-Calc Pro Line Design brochure for more information.
Fill out the form below to request a demo of O-Calc Pro.
- Powerful user interface including catalog-driven design, live interactive 3D model, and drag & drop functionality
- Modeling of wood, steel, concrete, and composite poles and components
- Modeling of multi-pole structures such as H-frames
- Automatic wire tension loads
- Complete tension and sag calculator
- Automated clearance analysis
- Strength reduction calculator
- Customizable reporting
- Heat map display of structures
- Multiple master and user catalogs
- Integration with Google Earth
- Plugins supported to enable customization
O-Calc Pro takes the guesswork out of load calculation for line design, pole replacement, and joint-use loading.
O-Calc Pro features sophisticated, customizable reporting and chart options, 2-D and 3-D viewing of pole configurations, and simple summaries of critical loading data.
O-Calc Pro Training
3-Day Public Training Seminars
Trainings will be held over the course of three days. Each three day seminar is comprised of a two day O-Calc Pro seminar and one day of specific topic training. Attendees can participate in all three days or attend one of the two offered trainings during the seminar.
Instruction begins at 8:00 a.m. each day and concludes at 4:00 p.m. Register early and save! The two day O-Calc Pro seminar early bird rate is $950 per person and the one day special topic training is $475 per person. Register 30 days before the event date and fees go up to $1,100 for two days and $550 for one day. Prices include lunch and beverages.
Gain a comprehensive understanding of O-Calc Pro functionality, including:
- Pole Loading 101, regulations, and basic navigation
- Default settings, layout, file storage, and catalogs
- Modeling poles, including span options, cross arm assemblies, and guy and anchor systems
- Using bundle editor and creating generic equipment
- Digital measurement technology (DMT) using photos
- Analysis of reports, charts, and wire tension types
- And much more!