OSMOSE UNIVERSITY: STEEL TECHNICAL SEMINAR
Join fellow utility professionals as five subject matter experts provide two days of instruction, including an overview of best practices for corrosion prevention and restoration of steel transmission structures.
October 16-18, 2017 ● PEACHTREE CITY, GA (ATLANTA)
- Science of Corrosion
- Steel Asset Inspection Program Best Practices
- NACE/IEEE Standards for Below-Grade Inspection Practices (NACE SP-0415/IEEE 1895)
and Below-Grade Corrosion Control (NACE 0215/IEEE 1839)
- Corrosion Prevention
- Asset Foundation Restoration
- Cost Benefits of Asset Restoration
- NDE Inspection Technologies (EMAT)
- Data Analysis & Risk-Based Planning
The seminar is complimentary for Osmose customers and includes 10 hours of instruction, two dinner receptions, breakfast, lunch, and transportation from the host hotel to the Osmose campus.
Space is limited, and this event will fill to capacity quickly. To register, please complete and submit the form below. As the date approaches, you will receive more detailed information about the event and accommodations.